Fumoto F106S for Jeep JK, JL and WJ
F106S: SHORT NIPPLE VALVE WITH 14MM-1.5 THREADS WITH LEVER CLIP
Will Fit most Jeep Wranglers from 2008-2020 with the 2.0T, 3.8 and 3.6 motors.
Will also fit Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ's from 1998-2004 with the 4.0 or 4.7 motors
Will fit Jeep Grand Cherokee WK / WK2 from 2005-2020 ALL Motors
The S-type valve is our short-nipple variant. This valve is great for hose connection while also saving valuable space. This Fumoto valve comes with our LC-10 lever lock clip for added lever security. Hoses connect by using our SH-10 straight socket or the SL-10 elbow socket with your hose.
Order includes: (1) Fumoto Valve, (1) Gasket Washer, and (1) Lever Lock Clip.
Incorporating Fumoto's most compact ball valve, Fumoto's S series valves are designed to fit cars, light trucks, vans and select commercial engines. The S series offers a short 5mm nipple which allows you to attach a hose for convenient draining. S series are designed especially for general automotive users concerned about low ground clearance. Constructed of forged brass and stainless steel to exacting Japanese specifications, S series valves are designed to provide a lifetime of dependable and reliable service. To use the S valve, simply attach a hose to the nipple or use the optional SH-10 or SL-10 plastic socket and snap it onto the valve nipple. (See last picture)
*Note that a hose and our plastic sockets are not included with this item.
The Fumoto Engine Oil Drain's spring assisted ball valve replaces your standard issue oil drain plug and makes oil changes easier, cleaner, and less time consuming.
- One Touch Operation.
- Allows for clean and mess free oil changes.
- Safely change your oil without contacting hot oil.
- Eliminates stripped threads and frozen plugs.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Reduces time to complete an oil change.
- Ideal for sampling analysis as a small amount of oil can be drawn without shutting off the engine.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Remove the original drain plug from your oil pan and drain oil completely.
- Insert Fumoto Valve with a gasket (except for NPT threads).
- Use a cresent wrench to install Fumoto Valve. *Do not over tighten it. Don't use a socket wrench at the hex part of the nipple to install your valve. Make sure the valve is closed before refilling oil. Make sure valve is closed and refill crankcase.
HOW TO USE:
- To open, lift the lever completely out of its seating and turn counter-clockwise 90 degrees.
- To close, simply return the lever to its original position, make sure the lever is fully seated.
- Some oil pans are designed with a recessed drain port which may prevent your Fumoto Valve from being fully seated. If the Fumoto Valve cannot be installed all the way without hitting the oil pan wall, please consider installing an adapter extension.
- Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and inspect the valve for any damage or leak.
- Do not move the hose while draining the oil.
- Please remove the plastic socket after use.